Summer in Schladming / Rohrmoos
The Schütterhof is located 930 m above sea level with stunning panoramas, surrounded by unspoilt countryside, ideal for hiking and Nordic walking. A summer holiday with us offers 1000 km of hiking trails, 300 mountain lakes, 950 km of bike trails, summer skiing on the Dachstein glacier and much more.
You will also discover why Styria bears the nick name "The Green Heart of Austria" and you will experience pure, healthy nature. As guests of a SommerCard Partner Hotel, most of the mountain railways and leisure facilities of the Schladming-Dachstein region are available to you for no extra cost.
Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard inclusive at our hotel means:
- One oft the hugest inclusive-cards in the alps region
- Valid from one night on
- Valid from 1 p.m. on arrival day for the whole stay including departure day
- Over 100 free holiday attractions
- Over 100 bonus partners in the region
- Daily one ascent and descent with a cable car you chose
- With a minimum stay of 2 nights one roundtrip ride to Dachstein glacier is included
(once in a 7-day-period - reservation during summer is recommended)
- Further attractions can be visited any number of times
- Sommercard season: 29.05. - 13.10.2019
- Further information HEREFett
SUMMER-BENEFITS for your hiking holiday
- More than 500 km of mountain trails
- Guided hiking tours organized by the tourist office with no extra cost
- Mountain huts with food and drinks on offer
- Via ferrata
- Cave walking
- Climbing courses for kids
- SommerCard included ( 29.05. - 13.10.2019) - www.sommercard.info
Guided walking tours
The tourist office organizes various weekly guided walking tours – included in the Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard.
Guided walks and current events in the region:
Schladming-Dachstein on the event calender
Interactive hiking map
SUMMER-BENEFITS for your golf holiday
The region has 5 different 18 hole championship golf courses on offer, with the Bernhard Langer designed Dachstein Tauern Golf & Country Club, our personal favourite. As a golfer you will be fully satisfied with this excellent choice.
SUMMER-BENEFITS for your cycling holiday
- E-Biking – is the latest cycling trend! They help you go through slopes, up and down hills and basically go further, faster, see more….!
- 20 E-Bikes and Mountain bikes for free lend at Hotel Schütterhof
- Romantic cycling trails
- Great mountain bike trails in a cycling paradise offering over 500 km of signposted routes
- The entire Schladming-Dachstein region can be explored by bike. A wide variety of terraine and scenery as well as trips to fantastic destinations are a treat for every cyclist.
- Ennsradweg: This route leads through the three provinces called Salzburg, Styria and Upper Austria with spectacular views that will take your breath away. Here majestic mountains rise high above picturesque valleys, where streams rush with crystal clear water and quaint villages are steeped in history. The “hilly tour” is a series of intermediate climbs and an exhilarating challenge for any cyclist.