Former farmers, we have been working for over 40 years to ensure that every guest enjoys the hospitality and comfort of our 4star hotel.
- In 1957, Gottlieb Schütter and his cousin built the first ski lift on the "Kainspieß-Hausleiten" for locals and winter visitors.
- Already on “Kainspieß” - back then a farm - Gottlieb and his wife Rosa housed guests for summer vacation after the turmoil of the Second World War.
- In the early 1970s building on "Kainspieß-Hausleiten" began – and Hotel Schütterhof was born - then with 45 guest rooms.
- With the help of their three daughters, Renate, Gerlinde and Andrea, the Schütterhof was developed further with several additions and conversions, as well as the construction of many different leisure facilities and in 1999 the innovative „AquaLand“.
- Having taken over in 2006 Renate and Roland continue to run the hotel in its second generation working with a dedicated team to provide the guest with a "home away from home" offering them a hotel which focusses on the personal wellbeing of its guests.